- Cancer death rates are one of the most important measures researchers use to track progress against cancer. American Cancer Society researchers report on cancer death rates annually in the publication, Cancer Facts & Figures. This article explains what a death rate is and when researchers use it.
01/25/2019 U.S. FOOD & DRUG ADMINISTRATION -
- To keep media informed about its current activities, the Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) distributes brief quarterly updates. For more information about any of these activities or to interview a spokesperson, contact RSNA Media Relations staff.
- Researchers trained an artificial intelligence system to interpret and prioritize abnormal chest X-rays with critical findings. / Chest X-rays account for 40 percent of all diagnostic imaging worldwide and create significant backlogs at health care facilities. / The AI system distinguished abnormal from normal X-rays with high accuracy.
01/22/2019 U.S. FOOD & DRUG ADMINISTRATION -
- Potential New Indication Would Expand Use to Allow Treatment-Experienced Adults Living with HIV-1 Whose Virus is Suppressed to Switch to PIFELTRO (in Combination with Other Antiretrovirals) or DELSTRIGO
- With approval of the TactiCath™ Contact Force Ablation Catheter, Sensor Enabled™, Abbott is helping more physicians integrate ablation with 3D mapping to advance the treatment of people with atrial fibrillation